WZR 0.00% 3.5¢ wisr limited

Ha, ha. What a garbled post full of paradoxes and confusion....

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Ha, ha. What a garbled post full of paradoxes and confusion. Only last month you said:

"Currently, the market cap is 134m and I think that is undervalued and at worst fair valued. Can it go lower? Sure. Will stay there for a considerable time. NO. Also, back to my contrarian argument you being a non holder is looking at the price. That mean either you think this is approaching fair value or you are shorting it. Either way, I am comfortable holding the equity at this price level and probably add on weakness"

A bit suspicious that now you don't hold you are posting such strange "analysis". Looking to get in cheaper? Of course you are, lol. Well, good luck with that. Yesterday's trading on a market-wide red day showed that there is support for this company. With a 24th consecutive quarter of growth likely next quarter and approaching a $1 billion loan book, things look promising. If only last month you thought that an MC of $134 million was undervalued then how does the current MC of only $115 million sit with you? This is a bargain!

As for your comment regarding lending for "discretionary spending" ...... there is a school of thought out there that at times of higher inflation it is better to spend the money now rather than at a later date when everything is considerably more expensive. So, there could be increased demand for loans. Either way, I am confident that WISR will continue to grow over the next few years and will be a great dividend stock after 2023. Obviously the SP will track along with those expectations. So I am accumulating at these low prices. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $15.74K 444.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129263 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 144087 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 303252
Last updated 13.12pm 04/06/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.