WZR 0.00% 3.5¢ wisr limited

These are my last few posts for the equity.I have no intention...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

These are my last few posts for the equity.

I have no intention of reentering this as the entire market is on sale and there are better opportunities elsewhere

Why did I post in the first place?

1. I think in the microcap/small-cap space, the management does monitor these threads. I wanted to send a message the cap raise was unnecessary and destroyed the momentum and any prospects of a satisfactory outcome for this equity.
    2. This thread was dominated by a few clueless bulls, and to see who else share my bear thesis which is ultimately proven to be correct: This persuaded me to sell my position.
    3. I have benefited immensely from some of the threads in the previous cycles and made a lot of money in the process. Sometimes saved me from absolute catastrophe or at worst taught me a valuable lesson at a cost.

The notion that I wanted to drive the share price from 28c to 7c and then try to buy more at that price to see it back to 28C does not pass the pub test. (Mathematically incur a 75%paper loss and hoping for a 400% gain). I like to think I am cool but not that cool to engineer something like that

What Have I told thus far

1. December/January: capital raise was stupid and the share price is going down
    2. February: capital raise was stupid and the share price is going down
    3. March: capital raise was stupid and the share price is going down
    4. April: capital raise was stupid and the share price is going down
    5. Early May: capital raise was stupid and the share price in going down
    6. May/June: it is at fair value or slight undervalued
    7. May/June: Macro picture deteriorated to a level that I have never seen in my entire life.
      1. Yield curves flattened, inverted,
      2. Michigan sentiment survey recorded the lowest in 40 years
      3. headline CPI was 8.6 rather than recording peak inflation
      4. 10-year yield moved up to 3.4 and the expectation of the terminal fed rate to move up to 4.0
      5. destruction of the crypto space with a loss of capital of over 2 trillion
      6. very coordinates hawkish central banks hell-bent on stopping inflation.

End of June: Sold my remaining stock into the bear market rally that a bunch of amateurs got sucked into

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $1.788K 51.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1218175 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 144447 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ 17033
Last updated 11.25am 05/06/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.