WZR 0.00% 3.5¢ wisr limited

What some of the bulls have saidDecember/Jan: This is going to 1...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

What some of the bulls have said

1. December/Jan: This is going to 1 dollar
    2. February: This will be 50 c in 12 months
    3. March: As soon as cash flow is positive, buyers will be lining up to buy more
    4. April: The market is crazy, and this should be at least 40c
    5. May: surely it should be 40c
    6. June: As soon as earnings are positive, more buyers: unlikely to happen because of sky-high multiples and valued as expensive by traditional metrics
    7. 2023: good dividend-paying company: Most likely more capital raises rather than paying a dividend if the provision for bad debt increases substantially
    8. 2040: Will beat the market cap of APPLE , not going to monitor this thread for that long

This long-term 5-year plus horizon is more readily used by people like Cathy Woods who knows people have very short-term memories and their 5-year time period never starts. Meanwhile, she has lost 70% Of the money of her clients, collecting 1-2% fees. There is no risk management and almost like betting on red or black.

Few hilarious statements, I have encountered in this thread

1. Selling by founders is a good thing: granted this is not a strong signal such as insider buying, but I would think selling is a bad signal rather than a good one
    2. Directors' buying is not a good signal: Where to start
      1. There are sites dedicated to tracking insider buying because it is such a good signal
      2. Directors should not be buying shares to prop up the shareholders: this is so wrong on so many levels. I want the directors to buy shares because it is very cheap and there are going to be very rich buying cheap shares. Not to artificially prop up the stock price. What dilutes the value of this signal is sometimes founders who have large interests in the shares do not want their equity prices to drop as they borrowed against their holding. They buy shares to arrest the falls
    3. In an inflationary environment, people start buying stuff earlier
      1. Never heard that argument. In an inflationary environment, people stop buying period. There is no forward buying. However, accept that in a deflationary environment, people postpone their purchases anticipating price falls. In this case, they have more purchasing power to do so
    4. I have bought shares in 64 companies
      1. Who buys 64 companies? As Bill Ackman, Buffet, and many others have pointed out, why invest in your 64th best idea. Unless someone is running a hedge fund with many employees, you cannot monitor 64 companies, and enough studies are showing the return to be inferior when you exceed the 20-plus threshold
      2. All of them are in the red: no surprises there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $15.74K 444.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129263 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 144087 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 303252
Last updated 13.12pm 04/06/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.