WZR 0.00% 3.0¢ wisr limited

Company management can control the business but not the share...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Company management can control the business but not the share price, nor should they be concerned with day to day fluctuations of it either.
    They have demonstrated the ability to grow the business QoQ, so I suggest leaving the blame game a least until the next quarterly when we will have hard data available.
    In regards to a stagnant share price, my view this is entirely due to the share price run from early 2019 to end of 2021, which is up 500%.
    As a fintech stock, it has seen a fair bit of hype and the share price has potentially gotten away of the valuation.
    Everyone crying here about opportunity cost, needs to take a breath and figure out for themselves why they invested in Wisr, and based on what metrics. My feeling is that a lot of people with those complaints probably heard someone talking about the stock, saw a couple of rockets emojis next to it and decided to invest. The problem isn't so much the company not delivering on the share price, but with those that picked the wrong time to enter.
    Last edited by huabamane: 07/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $4.514K 146.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 332803 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 93059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.