WZR 0.00% 2.7¢ wisr limited

Massive opportunity cost, page-36

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I think WZR missed a great opportunity to generate shareholder wealth.

Growth companies generate most of the shareholder wealth during their explosive growth phase. WZR has nothing to show for that explosive growth phase. I don't think WZR can maintain these growth rates forever. If they go into the mortgage market this becomes a very high execution risk as the Majors will not cede market share that easily. Also, WZR is definitely not competitive as they don't have a deposit structure, and relying on international markets when the 10-year bond is on the rise would not be a sound strategy.

Few people think when WZR becomes profitable the share price will take off. I don't think that is correct. It will still be ex ASX 200 company, with triple-digit or high double-digit PE with a high PEG ratio. This is far from attracting value investors. I think most likely people would be selling to this good news.

The only reason I am not selling is there is significantly more value in the company than the current share price is suggesting. But I think there will be opportunities to buy this stock even lower than the current price which I thought is not possible even a few weeks ago. If there is good news and the price moves close to 25c I will lighten my position further, thinking I could buy this a lot lower. Hope I am wrong as I would rather be wrong and rich than correct and poor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $889 33.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76822 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 26606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.