WZR 0.00% 3.5¢ wisr limited

Massive opportunity cost, page-100

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    If this is a trade: absolutely this is dream equity. I believe someone earning north of 500K on trading this.

For a hold not so much. That is what the majority of people who have a negative opinion have stated and Mr. Market agrees. All the talk of investors flocking to this stock as soon as this becomes cash flow positive: remains just "pure talk". The probability of this reaching 40C or 50C in the next few months is close to zero. This has a better chance of seeing 10c as I alluded to before.

I don't think capital raising is purely for shoring up the balance sheet and there was no requirement for that at the stage. They have announced over and over again stating adequacy of funds for more than 30 quarters of cash for operational activities. Granted not as a capital ratio requirement, but they hinted at the opposite direction before the cap raise announcement right until the capital raise announcement. It felt like almost deceiving investors.

The issue is do the investors trust this board: the overwhelming answer is NO. No one wants a capital dilution as soon as the share price rises again and that is why no one is touching this stock. I think I can trade this stock as well ( not in the traditional sense but a narrow band)

I don't think anyone is lying here and people have a difference of opinion. We can keep this conversation civilized. I have learned a lot from this tread and hopefully we can all do that.

My sentiment : is negative of the stock but I am still holding (hopefully not because of anchoring bias as I have been burned by that before).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $15.74K 444.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129263 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 144087 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ 303252
Last updated 13.12pm 04/06/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.