ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Guys this is a prospecting company......That's right a...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Guys this is a prospecting company......That's right a prospector...............What has changed today over yesterday?

Or let's go back a few weeks did we know anything was going to be found in these recently drilled prospects....Really? The answer is no!

Soooooooo, today did they find nothing? Have all the prospects being drilled been completed? Do we know what is going to be found with the balance of drilling?

Let's revise part of the announcement:

"At this early stage of drill testing the geometry of mineralisation has not been defined and the true
    widths of intercepts are not known. Similarly, with gold assays received for only five of the ten
    holes drilled, mineralisation remains open in all directions. Additionally, mineralised alteration was
    intersected by Burey?s drill holes below what was previously interpreted to be a bounding E-W
    striking ?footwall fault?, which, together with the substantial extension to depth of the mineralisation
    as defined by the Mining Italiana drilling, suggests the metal system present at Balatindi may be
    significantly larger than the previous drilling indicated.
    Burey Chairman Ron Gajewski said the Company would have a better understanding of Balatindi
    following the release of results from the remaining holes.
    ?We keenly await the return of further assay data,?"

The holders of this stock have been more than emotional today, they have just given the insto's and bots a golden handshake.

For an explorer that still holds the same tenaments as yesterday and still owns the same equipment and still has many projects underway nothing warrants or excuses such a mass bail out of 55% in the last two days.

I imagine the SP will settle again and move forward yet once again and what about the balance of drilling didn't the brokers recommend "Hold" until all the drilling results are released.............Wow! Even Japan's stock markets didn't fall 55% after the Senami.

I reckon there will be a return to some normality and a lot who have done a mass exodus will have regrets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.