ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

massive over reation, page-12

1. 27,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Top post forro,have to agree intirely,Im sure Im no orphan,as it stands Ive a huge paper loss but please,is this a true reflection of both the results or the company?
    "A perfect storm "of "late incomplete results",SHrs worn down by the bot,I find this classic pru.

"The potential polymetallic nature of mineralisation at Balatindi justifies reporting of both precious
    and other metal elements on a concurrent basis in order to provide a more complete understanding of
    the potential mineralisation."

Bureys results validate and extend the historic shallow drilling results reported by Mining Italiana
    on completion of its drilling activity during the period 2002 to 2004, with comparable gold grades
    and widths demonstrated by Burey to persist to significantly greater depths. They furthermore
    confirm Bureys interpretation of the Balatindi Prospect mineralisation geometry.

At this early stage of drill testing the geometry of mineralisation has not been defined and the true
    widths of intercepts are not known. Similarly, with gold assays received for only five of the ten
    holes drilled, mineralisation remains open in all directions. Additionally, mineralised alteration was
    intersected by Bureys drill holes below what was previously interpreted to be a bounding E-W
    striking footwall fault, which, together with the substantial extension to depth of the mineralisation
    as defined by the Mining Italiana drilling, suggests the metal system present at Balatindi may be
    significantly larger than the previous drilling indicated.

" suggests the metal system present at Balatindi may be
    significantly larger than the previous drilling indicated."

We keenly await the return of further assay data, Mr Gajewski said. We hope to have the
    remaining results out to the market by the end of June, with the delay in lab processing being an
    industry-wide problem at present.

This last paragraph, is of "some interest to me",I spoke to one analysis company in Newburn ( Perth ) admittedly it was with one of the guys out back,he said they wernt that busy.

One would have thought that the MD of a mining company would ask the analising company" how long to completely analise xyz mtrs of drill samples ,and logically work to that time frame.
    Stuffed truck or not,IMHO,somethings not gelling, was there a "legitimate" faux pas in relation to this,or something "arranged"

Yes forro way over reaction IMHO, I do beleive the two strongest warriors,paitence and time will prevail.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.