ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

massive over reation, page-2

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    'Or let's go back a few weeks did we know anything was going to be found in these recently drilled prospects....Really? The answer is no!'

Are you for real - explorers, or prospectors as you call them, go up and down based on drill results. The recent price rise from 15c to 40c was in anticipation of good results. In my opinion, the drifting back to 20c was probably a combination of leaks (regarding drill results) and a pretty shabby spec market in recent weeks.

Also, a broker recommendation of hold is generally considered to be a sell in investment land - they don't like to issue sells as this can get them off-side with companies. They would have put their clients into it so it's a bit hard to tell them all to sell on the cusp of drill results.

The trading of the past couple of months was enough to make me sell in the low 30's (see previous disclosure) as I expected that news may be leaking - I guess today may have proven this theory somewhat correct.

From a positive perspective - I agree that today may have been an over reaction in terms of share price losses and potential exists for gains as the market settles in the next few days. It is possible, however, that more selling will occur - only time will tell.

I'll watch from the sidelines on this one.

Regards - and good luck to holders - it's never pleasing to see the faithful lose money.

Doyle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.