SRX 2.00% 12.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Massive Overreaction!

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "On a full year basis, worldwide dose sales growth is anticipated to be in the order of 5-11% compared to growth of 16.4% achieved in FY16."

Given the number of clinical trials due to report in first half CY17 and the probability of the treatment going from salvage to standard of care or first line, I think this has been a massive overreaction today. I believe the strong bounce will continue next week as people reconsider the long term value.

Judging by the share price today it would be easy to think its a company with a large amount of debt announcing a huge loss for the year however nothing could be further from the truth!

The company has no debt.

Dose sales are continuing to grow

Profits are growing!

Growing dividends!

Profitable!

Massive and growing amount of Cash in the bank

Massive margins!

In addition to the Sirspheres there are at least four other technologies in the pipeline of which if any of these makes it to market it has the potential to add serious revenue.

Even without the upcoming trials or the technology in the pipeline it is a strong growing company with a fantastic balance sheet and cash-flow with what appears to be a minor blip in dose sales growth this FY however growing nonetheless!

Look at the balance sheet, the dose sales, the upcoming trials, the technology pipeline and the fact that in bad times dose sales are still expected to be 5-11%!

Perhaps I'm overly optimistic.  Anyway just some facts and my opinion. What people choose to buy and sell their shares at each day is not my business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $100.8K 776.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 710395 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 424086 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.