EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

massive possibilities when the stars align

1. 762 Posts.
    hey guys/girls,

i used to be a holder at the 90-$1 mark a while back and due to the financial crisis, i had to sell for break even knowing the potential.

Then when i read rio taking a position and then the rossing south discovery (massive one), i continued to research and realise wow what a share this can be in the future. Bought some at 5, out at 7 and now considering really buying a very large amount if it continues to drop because not only this latest ann signifies to me that ext has the very large probability of becoming a massive beast in the near to mid term future due to their resource getting larger, excellent grades, politically stable country, keen management and strong share registry. I can only see this becoming much more expensive and a bidding war that will be extremely interesting if it arises. I used to own umc corp based on their excellent high grade dso resource but due to incompetent disastrous management, it was sold for nothing. EXT is 100 times fundamentally sound and this makes me wonder, sooner rather than later, im buying imo.

:) sorry for the long boring post but ext looks promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.