AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

massive potential, page-24

1. 1,513 Posts.
    Come on Smartercard you well know its common pratice for Companies to have "off the record" chats about mutual topics of interest, about many and varied topics, including mergers and takeovers,

When it becomes more formal, either way, then the market gets informed.

Sis is exactly right, as JV partners either party could hold up this project, as AGS is doing now.

From the information we have thus far it would appear that if AGS directors had allowed the project to proceed under the "terms" being pushed by Quaser/Heathgate then they (AGS Directors) could have left themselvrs open to claims of not acting in shareholders best interests.

The point is that this project could have easily been just about up and running now and the AGS shsreprice would have been well above this current level.

Instead AGS , not the BB`s have held it up. Now why in hell would anyone in their right mind shoot themselves in the foot and buck their "Good Hearted" JV partner and end up here, now????

Well IMO, as I said the Directors know more than they can officially say so far and they are waiting till they can tell the market the resources true size.

They get one shot at getting a fair deal out of this JV venture, so the choice is suffer this currect pain, suffer it later when we loose big time OR just get out now and move on.

It hurts to watch this but I can afford to wait . I think it will be worth it in the end.The current shareprice has nothing to do with the size of the resource , which continues to grow.

When certainty returns to this project then a fair price level will also return.

Good Luck

Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.