GUJ gujarat nre resources nl

massive potential

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    With TWO operating coal mines by the end of the year, the potential for GUJ is massive!!

As an example. check out RIV .... I bought this for just over $1 & made 100% selling at $2 . now look at it, with a MC of nearly $500m.

Just some history on RIV ... they where basically a shell that refloated at 20 cents & purchased the Zululand Coal project off BHP ... BHP had mined the reserves & it no longer fit their profile ... 12 months AFTER the purchase RIV was able to confirm a coal resource of only 20mt. RIV also then got involved in a large exploration coal play in Mozambique, where they have now confirmed 62mt coal deposit & drilling will increase that.

Compare that to GUJ ... amazingly similar in many ways ... purchases an old BHP coal project, with 26mt ready to mine. PLUS they have they Avondale project with 200mt (Never mind all their other metal projects) .... All this and a MC of only about $145m fully diluted.

RIV will keep going upwards too. But just based on the comparison, where will GUJ get to?? Short term $1 is a given. It will come on the radar of Instos & when it gets into the All Ords will go further

No ramp ... just dead easy money

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.