AFG 1.25% $1.38 australian finance group ltd

pussycat, why would you feel the package would cause a big...

1. 373 Posts.
    pussycat, why would you feel the package would cause a big rally?

i am mystified with this.

all it was suppose to do was stem the flow of issues with liquidity in the financial market.

it will take several weeks to actually affect that market..the package hasnt actually entered the market as yet physically..

take up to two weeks i believe.

nothing sinister going on except that the market realizes this package is just a short term solution to a very large problem in the US.

long term consolodation and reduction of the US debt is the the only thing that will help the US now and this is take years..

bear market will be around for quite some time before the general equities market picks up again and moves forward with consistancy.

for sure there will be small spikes in the market but the trend is still down, nothing you or i can do about it except trade accordingly and look for opportunities to trade quickly.

dow should move towards 9400-9500 before any real bounce in my opinion.

opportunity today to buy early and wait for any small movements and flick for small gains of 10%- 15% on a bounce.

if you holding stock then thats quite a shame...you can always average down if your not stuck in the market 100%.

cash is king in uncertain times

good luck,

Dumper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.018(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $373.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.39 $1.38 $31.15K 22.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8268 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 1938 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.