PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I gotta say I hate this condescending tone Hot Copperites take...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

I gotta say I hate this condescending tone Hot Copperites take when any one dares ask a question on their beloved stock.

These are valid questions; there are no hard figures on Phoslock sales. Instead you give answers to a question they haven't asked and high-five yourself for how clever you are with your passive aggressive, condescending answer.

For the record I'm bullish on PET and like it plenty but it doesn't mean people can't ask valid question that are anything less than "When will PET be a $10 stock?? LOL"

I'm not as concerned with what PET are saying they're GOING to do and more concerned with their cash-flow report which should validate what they say they HAVE done. Or more to the point, I'm more interested in looking at the both of them in concert.

If you're not going to answer the questions that are asked and are instead going to give antagonistic responses you come across looking a bit silly.

I agree with your assessment that the future looks bright however, time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.