MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Guys, 25-30c is nowhere near enough, no where NEAR fair value....

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Guys, 25-30c is nowhere near enough, no where NEAR fair value.

I, and many other far more knowledgable people than me (such as VOGC), have done some pretty in depth analysis to compare the estimates of MAY's reserves and factoring in a LOT of reductions due to uncertainties, risk, recoverability, etc.. and still conservative average fair values were always around the 86 cent mark.

My own analysis that I did about 2-3 months ago is here below (see the link), bounding a fair value anywhere from 14 cents to $3+, with a best estimate at 85 cents.

That was BEFORE the massive uplift in resource estimate from two weeks ago, where the net pay zones basically more than tripled in the upper sections (amistad).
    That was BEFORE the recoverability was KNOWN to be higher that 5%, way higher. Probably more like 15%. Who knows.
    That was BEFORE this oil in Unit 1B of Amistad was flowing easily at nearly 2,000 barrels per day, and at the highest end of "Heavy" oil: 19 API.
    That was BEFORE we knew that even this flow rate of nearly 2,000 barrels per day is with ONLY 20% of UNIT 1B OPENED UP TO FLOW AT ALL ANYWAY.

DYOR. This thing is WAY bigger than 12-15c. If you want to sell your shares when it gets to 15cents by the end of this week, be my guest, you're welcome to, and good luck finding another opportunity like this on the mark.
    This is WAY bigger than even 20-30 cents. *YOU MUSTn'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM A LITTLE BIGGER DARLING*

I will not sell a single share below $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.