A2M 0.15% $6.82 the a2 milk company limited

massive reversal coming

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Well guys and gals i was wrong yesterday saying the gap won't fill! Looks like tomorrow could be it! I think we will have a huge reversal tomorrow or Friday and will quickly be back above $10. Anyone buying tomorrow will be looking like a smart person soon when A2 reports. RSI is very oversold and under 30 and 200 day EMA is exactly at the gap and support of 8.75!

Now don't be scared folks is my advice having been in this game for a looooong time... get your buys ready. The sells will outnumber the buys 5-1, it will look like A2 is heading back to bankruptcy and the world is ending.... that is when you buy! Have hope and remember be scared when others are greedy and greedy when others are scared. So many mums and dads will be selling out today and the day after at the absolute bottom price and the smart money will pick it all up and suddenly we have many more buyers than sellers. They play with the depth to get you to sell your shares cheap. Last time we touched the 200 day average (i think this was long time ago at $1.x) it was a very strong bounce and the same will happen here i think.

I think the price is down like some crazy amount since the news came that we missed revenue by 5%. 5%! Does a 5% revenue miss mean we should lose this much value. No way! A2 will be a monster dairy company in 5 years time and the price will leave these levels as a spec on a chart.

Also so much talk of everyone waiting for 8.75 or 8.8 to buy back in... be careful. This will snap back so quick you will blink and miss it and many people might miss this amazing chance. Lots of daigou i know will be looking to buy as well after selling over the 12 area. I think we will be above 15 this time next year. Good luck friends and stay brave!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.