LEG 8.33% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

Hi Roocus,I dont think we are out of GFC yet? The world economy...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Roocus,

I dont think we are out of GFC yet? The world economy is still very fragile with a lot of uncertainty in Europe. As I recall, SDL sp only took off after the MOU with China Engineering Company in September or there abouts. Before this time, SDL was trading at 12 cents for a long period of time even though it had confirm JORC resources.

In addition, I was being conservative when I said I find it difficult to believe the stock can exceed 10 cents a share unless resources has been proven. You also have to understand that LEG is currently at 8 cents now with about 1.7 billion of shares on issue. Leg would need to spend a lot of money and time to confirm JORC resources. Although I am not a mathematician but on face value it would cost more than 2 cents for this to be accomplish.

Roocus, I am not trying to downramp LEG but on face value, and without further information, it is difficult to justify taking a big position on LEG unless you are doing it purely for trading. Hence most of the transactions in LEG is rather small.

I think there are many SDL shareholders looking into LEG (also EQX) currently is because many of them has huge paper gains. So it is natural for them to look at adjacent tenements to possibly diversify their risk. So please don't be mistaken that SDL shareholders are trying to downramp LEG.

There are many companies which have lower risk and return proposition than LEG at the present moment. Unless there are more information (confirmation of Jorc resources, feasibility study etc) it is difficult to justify its current pricing over 10 cents.

I hope i have not upset anybody with my opinion. I have gone through a roller coaster ride with SDL ( I lost and gain big) and now just beginning to understand just a little bit more about investing in shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $604 50.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1181006 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 448332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.