RSN 0.00% 10.0¢ renison consolidated mines nl

OMG, very nicely put and with restraint that may have been...

1. 117 Posts.
    OMG, very nicely put and with restraint that may have been difficult to maintain. Over the last two days, approximately 2.2% of issued shares have been traded and the price has fallen from a pre-announcement high of 14c to 10c as I write. Certainly there has been some panic, possibly from those who bought into the recent upswing but I see 2.2% as more of a reaction to the doomsayers than based on any sort of logic.
    These doomsayers tend to be rather emotional, as you have noticed, and tend to state their opinions supported by superficial facts, often twisted to suit their opinion. For example, have you seen any basis for the innuendo about the company buying the Tom's Gully mine? Does a line of credit from companies associated with a Director mean the Director is propping up the Company? (I see it as a sensible financial insurance policy.) Have you seen any of the doomsayers show any understanding of the coal resources of RSN?
    Now, like you I don't profess to be an expert, and I am happy to read adverse opinions no matter how emotionally expressed. But as yet I have seen nothing to change my opinion. I do judge this company worth continuing with, and even increasing my holding if the price becomes even more attractive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.