LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

the relevant fact in all of this is that the market is still...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    the relevant fact in all of this is that the market is still associating lumacom with the past. for what its worth i believe that lumapanel is an inferior product because it does not offer daytime graphics to the same calibre of the competition. most people think that this is the same old company that has failed dismally over the past 6 or whatever years.

however very few people have taken into account the acquisition of vertigo, the variety of products they offer, the ongoing revenues they bring to the business which LUM has never before had, the potential of contracts vertigo have already won & the potential for vertigo to win even bigger deals leading up to the 2008 beijing olympics. absolutely no good news at all is factored into the current market cap.

i lost a considerable sum in lumacom approx 2 years ago and there was no way i thought i would ever again invest in this company but changed my mind when i investigated the potential of the vertigo acquisition. i also believe that the company should consider a name change, the lumacom name carries a lot of baggage, they could do a lot worse than try to change their image, especially now they have had a few wins with new contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.