BOQ 1.36% $6.34 bank of queensland limited.

Really I have done this for a long time. Yes past performance...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Really I have done this for a long time. Yes past performance does not predict future performance but if truth be told you are only looking at upside. you have to look at how much of a risk has BOQ of dropping and CBA going up marginally.

If you think a valuation of Simply Wall street has any validity then good luck investing. I have not found a reliable valuation method that does not have assumptions that are flawed. Certainly hope no-one is using margin loans to fund investments at the moment.
    I made a mistake investing in BOQ but now it has dropped to a level whereby it has a better chance to recover than it woukd be to sell it. However my comparison isnt CBA but other shares.
    There are serious rusks developing in the market - housing price falls. Credit growth and potential bad debts. buy now pay later bad debt expansion. Really interest rate increases are there to slow demand and kerb inflation but it also stresses economic activity as debt servicing becomes more expensive. Good luck I hope your thesis is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.34
Change
0.085(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.30 $6.34 $6.29 $11.62M 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 101578 $6.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.34 197867 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.