UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

massive short squeeze coming, page-2

1. 19,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Hit the 195MA, it definitely needs to bounce off hit, like it did late March.

UNS with a market cap of $266mil is over valued in my eyes

Whilst you might throw daggers at me, i suggest you consider the following;

- Market for plastic needles / syringes is dominated by Becton Dickinson and Covidien.
    - These 2 companies have established brands with a variety of needle lengths and syringe capacities already in the market.
    - Becton Dickenson has over 75 "safety" injection products.
    - Is the Sanofi Aventis really a good deal? Unless i have missed something there is no minimum of product to be purchased each year. So SA in effect doesn't have order commerical quantities? So UNS could be tied to a non performer until expiry of the agreement.
    But if SA buy 20 million units of the Unifill syringe for use with an injectable drug product in at least one of the first five years, then the agreement goes to 10 years.
    - SA had a total of 33 acquisitions or new partnerships in 2009, including 20 R&D agreements. (source SA annual report 2009 page 27.)
    - SA have an existing partnership with Becton Dickinson for prefilled BD Micro-Delivery System.

http://www.bd.com/contentmanager /b_article.asp?Item_ID=22347&ContentType_ID=1&BusinessCode=20001&d=&s=press&dTitle=Press&dc=&dcTitle=

- So how important is the agreement to SA when they have an established footing with Becton?
    - So what are UNS sales expectations????

IMO UNS is high risk at this point in time with a 250mil+ market cap to boot, yet SA could be the doing or undoing of UNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.