BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Eric,Thank you for your reply. I hope you are correct about the...

1. 830 Posts.
    Eric,
    Thank you for your reply. I hope you are correct about the 190 million courses being sold, although personally I do not read the article to say that BUT as you said it is an opinion and yours is as good as mine or anyone else – only time will tell.

I also agree with you that with Daichi Sankyo as a party with an interest/royalty for the ROW license, hopefully DS will help to make sure that BTA sign a better deal than the GSK license. BTA had previously mentioned Roche as one of the parties showing interest. Roche’s marketing of Tamiflu has shown that it is many many times better than GSK. IMHO with Roche proven ability to fast-track the FDA approval, they will be able to get LANI to market in the fastest possible time. And with Roche ability to make the problematic Tamiflu into a blockbuster, you can imagine what they can do for LANI – a one puff super blockbuster! The complications (if any) is I believe the Tamiflu patents expiry dates are later than Relenza. IF Roche takes up LANI, how will Roche manage the conflict in interest marketing LANI and Tamiflu?
    Gillead has shown superior management skills when they sued Roche despite Tamiflu blockbuster success and near monopoly of the antiviral market!

Roche performance with Tamiflu is second to none! See how they fast track the production increasing from 200million dozes to 400 million and managed to achieve that last month way ahead of their initial target date of 1 Jan 2010. In comparison, we are all guessing how much has GSK achieved of their target 190 million! And worst still we have the idiot Peter Cook talking down the prospect instead of updating the market on the progress. GSK is pushing GSK vaccines much much harder than Relenza, and every now and then Andrew Witty talk about Relenza in vague terms like the in article you posted.

Just imagine what a competent management can do for BTA and BTA shareholders The parasitic Peter Cook is not competent to run a corner deli shop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.