"And this was Alpha. More recently Delta. Where is the footage...

1. 80,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "And this was Alpha. More recently Delta. Where is the footage Pinto ? Where are the dying ? Where are the fires ?

Where are the grieving families of dead infants. Where are the mums holding the photos of the dead children for the cameras ? Where have the mass graves gone ? They were supposed to run out of burial grounds twelve months ago ?? Where Pinto ?? Where the f@#k is the flu Pinto or the common cold ??"

do you 'really' need assistance with this??????????????

you cannot figure it out for yourself?????

here's a couple of tips ---

1. the highest risk categories are either dead or already vaccinated - no mystery there is there?

2. that's the reason for less deaths - but, still we have a lot of cases - and, still, we have a lot of hospitalisations - but, less deaths and ICU patients -

is there some deep mystery there????????????

which part are you having difficulty with???

"Where the f@#k is the flu Pinto or the common cold ??"

3. Wow - so, you find it mysterious that with limited world travel, mask wearing inside, social distancing, more hand washing and use of sanitizer, huge lockdowns in the last winter period and hundreds of millions working from home now ---

let me get this right -- you are wondering where the flu is?????

ummmmmm ----------- ok - if you seriously need assistance understanding why there's less flu --------- well, I'm afraid that - I might not be the gentle enough soul to walk you though how simple it is ---------- let us know if you really need aid and I'll see if there's a spare couple of 5 year olds about somewhere
    Last edited by pintohoo: 26/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.