RDM 3.70% 13.0¢ red metal limited

I don't know whether RDM is going to hit anything either but on...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I don't know whether RDM is going to hit anything either but on a bang for your buck basis it's as good as you get in this sector in terms of free hits in prospective areas. Maronan underpins the whole show regardless of what the drill does elsewhere . They have the right people behind it and on the ground to be as good a chance as anyone on their other projects so likewise I think it's a matter of buying in cheap ,as it is ,and waiting.

No one ever made money in resource explorers by jumping on when the news was out there, it's a matter of being selective on those you think have the right recipe , buying in when they're not loved , and staying the course until it's proven or disproven , in the latter case with not too much damage if you're in cheap.

I know the waiting really tests most people but it's in the waiting that you make the money . To me nothing's changed since they were 16 except we're closer to some outcomes . Plus of course the market's been horrible in spec stocks for 8 months which is to the benefit of those who aren't yet set

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $28.21K 223.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55938 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.