CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

I have watched and held (although no longer) LBY since the...

1. 133 Posts.
    I have watched and held (although no longer) LBY since the catalyst tenement acquisition 'under new terms' announcement in April 2009. I posted on this thread a few times in the past and was quite bullish in my thoughts and sentiment.

Frankly, I'd like to thank Rod178 and other contributors for giving their voice whether it be negative or not to the stock in question. They've asked the right questions and brought a countering voice to the issues presented.

In the case of UCG a reliable form of measurement to evaluate the potential of this energy class doesn't exist. No easier are the issues regarding the technology to exploit such a reserve. It makes LBY and the UCG scene rather interesting and volatile to amateurs like myself who may not know the full story.

In the case of Rod, if you read back over his posts during the last 14 months or so, you'll find the same concerns had then are the same concerns that exist today. Sure there was a lot of money to be made quickly at one point, however over the longer term we can see how this has all played out thus far.

So even if the Rods of the HC scene are posting on a stocks that they aren't likely looking to buy, I still appreciate their inputs dealing with the issues. Thanks.

Cheers, Peggs - DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.