CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Templeton - Yes. I believe CNX did present to the Indian Energy...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Templeton - Yes. I believe CNX did present to the Indian Energy Delegation when they were in two earlier in the year. I think there was a post or two here with links.

mogga - I agree. And I've said it before, CNX should (probably is) take a look at Linc's assets/service agreements.

jkrips - greetings. IMO CNX is sitting on some world class assets and technology. We have a cornerstone investor who has deep pockets and is apparently well connected in China - and who is sponsoring the US$30m China JV (CNX free carry + 3 yr Service Agreement at cost + 15%). IMO CNX has been sold down well below intrinsic value and the mk is now catching on. With a bit of luck we shall all be rewarded. My advice would be to troll through the past 6-9 months of posts here as well as the CNX website for some of the more recent 'News' items. Also do a google search under any number of key word searches - you never know what you might find. I'd then love there hear about what you find/think - from a fresh prespective.

I'm thinking (hoping) the new CEO announcement will provide some level of guidance on the next stage of the journey.

Cheers all.

MMMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.