CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

massive uk fit news

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    My friends,

Never have I been more excited for our prospects. This could not come soon enough.

I must preface this by saying - I don't trust it until its legislated and written in the legal documents.

However, assuming that this all comes through just as the Minister has said, then this is the hugest news we have had for ages.

I think congratulations are in order to management. The have been positioning themselves for this eventuation for a long time.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, the recent announcement says that the FiT will be expanded to include BlueGen in the FiT.

For those that don't know, Feed in tariffs are absolutely guaranteed to be the most effective possible way of deploying a new energy technology and FiTs around the world are ENTIRELY responsible for the massive falls in the cost of manufacturing solar panels.

As a mechanism, FiTs are the best way to drive new technology costs down. Now, it will take more than 1 FiT in 1 jurisdiction, however, this is massive, massive news for the company.

I take a huge sigh of relief today, because I think that the risk of our company failing just got about 25% smaller (at least). When the law goes through (and, importantly, comes into effect) we will have a new market for BlueGen.

Fingers crossed the UK gov't fulfills its stated intentions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.