CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

massive uk fit news, page-23

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Minister Barker used the term "energy revolution" more than once during his speech when referencing the technology - certainly makes for more lively Friday night entertainment when parliament debates are pushing hard to support ones own investment...

"Micro-CHP can play a much larger role in driving the decentralised energy revolution…"

And I understand the importance of the feed in tariff and removing the 30,000 cap but if CFCL’s BlueGen is the only fuel cell based micro-CHP product available to the UK residential market with the necessary approvals to receive the feed in tariff and delivers an electrical efficiency of up to 60 percent – the highest in the world... which is raised again up to 85 percent efficiency when heat from BlueGen is used to produce hot water..., does this not suggest that Minister Barkers following comment places a highly probable significant material increase to the value of CFU's securities...

"provide support to the ambition of a 1 million unit installed base by 2020"

Even a single digit percentage of this allocation would allow CFU to permanently reduce the retail cost of these units making them the most cost efficient, energy efficient solution.

Then once we add the feed in tariff, it's really not that hard to imagine that a more "affordable" BlueGen model is soon providing "free" energy, offset by the tariff, to its family home, and if I'm understanding this correctly, potentially even a "small ROI"?

Private Members’ Debate – Dr Alan Whitehead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.