FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Yesterdays report made mention of the fact that the same style...

1. 4,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Yesterdays report made mention of the fact that the same style of mineralisation is found at Ntiola and Morila AND that ore produces up to 64.2% of its gold via a gravity separator at Ntiola.

Morila was a massive multi year earth moving operation that separated out the richer ore from the poorer grades. Ntiola and Viper will turn out to be very similar large scale earth moving operations.

I suspect that you could build a large heap operation to handle the low grade ore after the gravity circuit has done its job, and produce lots of very cheap gold.

IMHO the market is over reacting to the downside at the moment with some small scale selling underway stochastics are indicating a very oversold condition at the moment. IMHO the data that BGS is generating is extremely positive.

They could go the cheap and nasty route (after studies are completed) and set up crush and gravity circuits to high grade their ore and stockpile the rest for a heap leach operation later on.

I suspect that the Morila JV may be pushing for JV terms that might be "unfavorable" to BGS. AQD did a major deal with SEMFCO in West Africa on a 80/20 split and I suspect that these type of ballpark terms would be totally unacceptable to BGS. I suspect that they would be aiming at a 50/50 split or a tolling agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.