FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

massive writeup in todays west, page-15

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    waddo1,

Rumbai12's comment seemed relevant to me, if FAS can't meet the two requirements set out in the announcement, then it would appear that funding won't be forth coming.

It was only just under 2 years ago, that FAS made an announcement that funding was imminent!!! they had secured a 300 million loan from FRL, subject to certain conditions being met, one of which was an offtake agreement. a couple of years later, and it's still one of the requirements for funding, FRL has left the picture, and now we not only need the offtake agreement, we also have to raise 60+ Million to boot.

Forgive me for being a little sceptical, but as far as I see, we are no closer to the goal post, we've just changed teams. I think todays lack of increase in the SP, shows that there are a lot of people out there that aren't yet convinced that this is the real deal.

I hope it does come to fruition, but with FAS's track record, I won't be getting too excited until all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed and the moneys in the bank.

Regards
    Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.