AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

A little surprised my post would elicit such response. I would...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    A little surprised my post would elicit such response. I would have done very well indeed if I'd sold more of my various small caps a few years back (thinking PEN, SSN, ORD to name a few). As it is, I made enough for the big new caravan and left with small caps being 15% of my portfolio when it used to 25% lol.

Certainly don't consider myself a master at this stuff but always learning and am comfortable with AVB and my uranium miner on the basis I believe Japanese will start to turn on their reactors yada yada. Most my other small caps are not as convincing as AVB but then again, sentiment is so bad atm.

Am retired so my portfolio has to be balanced, also with property. And I haven't done as well as I should have, with many 100% blue chip increases dragged down by my overweight mining services - see, I'm miner at heart!

Lastly, I have been much more active on HC (particularly on uranium) but to be honest got over it all when sentiment turned south, so finished my novel instead see www.cargocult.net.au. Hoping the market improves this year as need more than occasional overseas trips and caravanning to keep me going!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.