AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

massive, page-19

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Run of the mill stuff this"

Ha ha ha yeah - the economics and projected mine life of our mine just got better and satisfaction of the conditions precedent for our agreed finance deals just got a little closer. Also one of your continuing arguments that AVB don't have enough resource in the measured category is being quickly eroded (I note you haven't tried to bring that argument out lately - wonder why.........). If this is run of the mill then I'd love to see what you think is substantial news!!

Antas South fell over at feasability stage - it was right to abandon the project when economics turned out to be marginal. We're already past that point with AN but sure use it as a tool to ill inform people by drawing a very poor parallel.

Oh by the way you're probably aware from the drilling results and announcements but we are getting closer to proving out that AN and AS orebodies join up meaning that AS will be economic as an extension of AN...........

The foundations of your argument that you don't think AVB will mine this deposit are imo crumbling with every announcement and starting to look very tenuous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.