CEL 1.85% 5.3¢ challenger gold limited

Massive, page-9

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Doubt its going to happen any time in the near future.

Mantashe has been talking it up ever since he stuffed up the fracking regulations but it looks like he runs a distant second to the Environment Minister within the Govt.

The court order that overruled the regs (which put an end to our permit application) was only on the basis of procedural error (wrong Minister signed the Order). That was 12 months ago and still nothing has happened. Simple process if they wanted it to happen - Environment Minister signs off the reg's, they get gazetted and bang - we have an exploration licence.

But in the meantime Shell have left and I don't think a couple of little players like us and Falcon are in a position to put much pressure on the govt.

Nothing looks like happening until after they the split of Oil and Gas from the Mineral Resources Act. They've been planning that for over three years now and it still hasn't got to parliament.

Anyway - I'm morally opposed to fracking - always have been (especially since its looks like we may have struck gold!!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $54.29K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10743 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 481350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.