PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Massively Undervalue ! Not True !, page-49

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    July was in the 30's my friend

Why do people bother with their opinions on AVZ, so if you don't know whats happening and you haven't researched it as well as PLs then don't bother. investors in both camps will do well.
    If AVZ doubles again before Christmas then just be happy for them. Its not for us to evaluate china's ability to build infrastructure at speeds we cant imagine.
    My prediction with a strong basis is that they will do exceedingly well from here but if you don't understand it then don't invest. They have vastly different dynamics to pls. Vastly different procedures to mine and I understand a lot is all more than planned but even financed and their target will be 1 to 1.5 years at who knows what capacity. don't shoot me down please and Ive been a strong PLS large holder for a few years. But ive made a lot more money on avz just since march than PLS. Just take the note that they wont follow that videos 5 years to mine and who knows how long it will take, but just don't be surprised if your surprised at their arrival in the market sooner than you would normally estimate.

Ive done earth moving and built dams and levees. even roads and I cant comprehend that amount of road base and soil movement but I also don't know how many machines are available and how many will arrive on ships. I don't know a lot of things but the Chinese possibly define the saying "where there is a will, there is a way". Whether also there will be JV's with other entities also to use the road. Who knows, but keep an open mind.
    Last edited by kcheers: 10/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.