EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

massively undervalued/ no precedent, page-6

1. 17,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2410
    Bevter and Nursery certaily qualify as long term share holders.  Their opinion on the risks of investing with the Solomons should count.

from 2011
    "As an optimist/realist I am not at all worried about todays events where my paper loss for the day has reached six figures. EDE is faring better than a lot and contributes less to that loss than most other stocks.

EDE, along with the stockmarket in general, is caught up in the overall grand plan that is designed to transfer wealth from the general savings of the average "joe" to a few who insist that they alone have the right to wealth. Part of that plan is to encourage you to borrow from them for investment purposes then use your stop loss, which you are told is necessary to protect your savings, to buy from you at a discounted price and sell back to you again when they decide to pump the stock market again.

How to avoid the trap;

1. Dont borrow to invest.
    2. Dont set a stop loss.
    3. Don't think you can outsmart the system without resolve.
    4. If the fundamentals are sound. Hold.
    5. Lemming rushes are there from time to time and usually are buying opportunities but only when used in conjunction with 1 to 4.:2twocents

The path ahead is never a straight line but it is the trend that will decide the end result. I have absolutely no intention to sell any EDE until I think ihas reached the top and the top is a long way off.

During the drought my dam was half full while my neighbours was half empty. Because mine was half full I bought stock. Because his was half empty he sold his. Then it rained.
    EDE (ASX)

Price at posting:
    13.9¢
    Sentiment:
    Hold
    Disclosure:
    Held"​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.