EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I haven't gone through each years annual report, but from the...

1. 16,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2398
    I haven't gone through each years annual report, but from the Tasman Resources 2013 it would look as though each of the Solomons and possibly some of the other directors including Mr LePage might have collected $500,000 each not including shares and options from Tasman and the various subsidiaries through which they have common, simultaneous directorships. They must have been very busy to keep this work schedule up together with their responsibilities at the legal firm of Solomon Brothers.

I can't say how this compares to other companies with similar returns, however I would say that overall long term shareholders seem to have done poorly, although short term traders might have done pretty well given the volatility.

However I hold long term shares in companies in which I believe the potential of the company far outweighs any short term fluctuations in the share price, but I try to be careful not to pay too much for the shares.

How much EDE shares are currently actually worth is pretty speculative. If edencrete is eventually very successful we also have to ask how much of the reward will eventually be returned to the shareholders of TAS and EDE given the controlling interests of the directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181494928 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27949192 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.