ZGM 0.00% 0.6¢ zamia metals limited

Hi Carlos,I worked it out to be worth upwards of $4b, sounds...

1. 2,801 Posts.
    Hi Carlos,

I worked it out to be worth upwards of $4b, sounds alot doesn't it, even after capex!!! but i'm not interested in that at the moment.

Best we can do to get a value currently is to compare with peers as we know alot can happen between finding a resource and production. If not swallowed up in the meantime.

I'm using Aussie Q Resources(AQR) as a guide but knowing they also have a commercial amount of copper within their deposit. Which hopefully can be discovered at Anthony once all the diamond drills are completed. Early signs are encouraging. And then you have the shallow gold targets at Frankfield hill and West lucky break, all of which can add significantly to the value.

In a great spot, without sovereign risk, a port only 2hrs away its definitiely worth more than $16M.

And thats the reason this company has had no problem raising cash to this point. The loyal founders of the company have been generously dealt two placements at 7 cents just recently and i suspect the next one wont be so cheap.

Here's to an exciting few months of drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.