PLS 0.17% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Massively undervalued, page-88

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    GTC attacked this recently. People may be taking it out of context. Literally, posters have calculated it as he has retained 100% of his investment year on year and someone came up with a figure in the billions from $10,000 initial investment.
    Reality is that would never occur. Michael may have been living in this time and incurred costs and family needs given he is married with children. Cars, homes, renovations, education, travel, lifestyle, business xpenses and so many other items we all take money off the table for capital needs. As 140% was his declared result on average, it doesn't remove the fact he had negative investments or even negative years of returns. It's average, so that would mean higher returns in some years also.
    I don't think we need to continue stabbing past posters. Just not nice (not suggesting you are blunt)

By the way, pls and avz are totally incomparable. One may make some short term growth but it's got risk and huge challengers, the other may well have more surety of having a >100% return in the next year. My money is on the later and I'd have 20 times the amount on the later. Far more derisked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
-0.005(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.94 $2.83 $39.43M 13.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 86872 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 106145 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.