MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

massively undervalued, page-53

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Yep huge day and huge 3 weeks for MNS.
    The stock is up over 125% with very good volume day on day. The company has made a few announcement over the last 3 weeks but really nothing ground breaking yet stock up 125%.
    released - Aquifer Permit approval - great news
    - NY Plant update- as expected and getting there
    - Annual Report --
    - Corporate Compliance Statement - standard
    So the market is really expecting this company to go places because those announcements are good and important but nothing ground breaking.

All this over a 3 week period.

This company has come a long way and persistence shown by the team is coming together well. I am a very long term holder and had my doubts over the years whether they would ever get there. bought the stock as a punt and have topped up many times over the years. Looks like we are getting there and this will go from strength to strength over the coming months and years.
    I for one cant wait for the big announcements to flow once in production with sales and profit announcements.

In my view the stock price will look after itself and it will be multiplies of where it is today.

It will take patience and trust from stock holders to see this life changing company do its thing

GLTA and do some research you too will find the answers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.