MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I think some of you are being a bit harsh on @FreeflyerNZ and...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I think some of you are being a bit harsh on @FreeflyerNZ and should stop attacking him. Yes he is on the MNS doubter side but he's being unemotional and stating things with due diligence in his own right.

None of us know everything so even if he's not correct on all his claims/assessments we shouldn't discount a relevant point. My posts aren't perfect either and am happy if people point out inaccuracies or where I am speculating with less reliable info. Only way to learn and get better at evaluating future companies.

I'd rather a dozen challenging posts from him than an empty quip from certain others that truly have a personal agenda against FP or current holders. Rebuttal is healthy if it's constructive and teaching. We should also all avoid lacing it with personal attacks. People can expect SP to go up without joining the ride because everyone's investing strategy, risk appetite and timeframes are different and learning their thought process is useful so they shouldn't be silenced completely.

FFN's posts does not come across as wanting to see Magnis to crash and burn to buy in at a discount. He's just being conservative on projections of what MNS can succeed at doing and chose to not hop on this particular stock. Given the not so long ago history, that hesitancy is not that silly.

Anyway MNS will not live or die from a single negative (or bullish) post on this forum, but it will hurt a lot more investors if trading activity is driven by emotional name calling from both sides. SP are doing well on progress so far and time will tell whether this run up deserves to stay as we get more progress updates, grant access, financial model for the US listing and any other big customers to be named.

I'm personally very optimistic IM3 and C4V has enough value to keep this SP run going a lot further, even if Nachu and Townsville doesn't truly come into play till 2023-5. No one else is taking those projects away from us, and it's best they are executed in a profitable and sustainable way rather for the sake of checking the box on some self-imposed timeline. In fact, a CR after IM3 helps us re-rate would make funding those efforts much cheaper and lower dilution events for LT holders, which I would be in favour of.

Be nice and don't become the very posters that you loathe and want to ignore. Try and respect good research/arguments and relevant questions even if it doesn't align with your preferred view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.