PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

I have been in PEN for 9 years and it has not been one of my...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been in PEN for 9 years and it has not been one of my better timings on a stock to say the least but it was my fault for not getting out after Fukushima. I have always believed that U would turn around but it did not, but I do believe it has finally found a bottom.
    I new once they decided to take all the money that was offered for the SPP I new the price would come back and it has. ( my fault again) I new but I did not want my holdings to be diluted or devalued any more.
    I do believe that I will make money in PEN or I would not be in it any more. Show me another small cap U producer that is in a better position that PEN.
    I think the U sector will have its day in the sun and it has a long way to come back. When it does PEN will be in a good position to finally make some good money but it does feel like I have crawled over broken glass to get there.
    I have realised over the years that I have no one to blame than myself on the shares I have held because I can come and go out of any stock when ever I want and yes sometimes you do need to take a loss.
    When I finally make money out of PEN it will be a win but not one of my better ones.

nothing more than long term holders thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.