MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

It felt like there was a bit more sell pressure today that in...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    It felt like there was a bit more sell pressure today that in the last few days but it was reassuring to see the 0,285 level eagerly reloaded each time, happy to take those shares from the sellers at such discounted prices. It does feel like we have reached the consolidation level, give or take a few cents depending on the day of the week.

As mentioned in another thread, the selling is most likely due to the fact that the tax season is upon us.

Waiting for the right catalyst to reaffirm the direction and deserved SP level.
    - Im not holding my breath on US listing, IM3 is in no rush nor should they be imho.
    - Most of future production is already under offtake so not expecting much from that side. Shame we did not get the announcements as they were concluded, it would had so much more effect on the SP that discovering it through IM3 webcast. They are still figuring the communication side between the different entities with different statuses (public/private) but it looked better already from last coordinated announcement
    - Nachu, this is the one I'm the most looking forward to and where MNS is in the driver seat and the sole beneficiary. With a +1B USD NPV, it will have a direct impact on the SP...Its just a matter of time, with the improving political climate I'm sure they restarted the conversations to get it going

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.