MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

[Master Thread] Charting, page-475

1. 4,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Yep it was getting like that " Running around like a chook with no head ", based on where the SP is since I sold just goes to show that I may have been running around like a chook with a head after all. I am not for holders or sellers as both do have a point and at the time just was trying to get an understanding of where MNS is at regarding the SP. With options issued at 25c, I don't understand why they were taken unless there is a deadline and it is possible that it was pumped just to sell the options into it. isn't it a co-incidents that if the the options were expiring that we get the SP rising from 28c to where we are today, not to mention those day traders following the money only to take a profit at the end of it! Remember its the ones with deep pockets who determines where the SP goes up or down. so being careful is not a bad thing! look at the volume at the end, I couldn't how quick it turned. My guess is that it will rise a couple of a % before it dumps again to approx 35c then possibly continue to 30c depending on how many retail holders decides to lock in profits! and for those who feel offtakes are good! they need to be realised and for that to happen they need more money and a hell of allot. I should have backed my judgement and sold around 46c when I had a chance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.