MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

[Master Thread] Charting, page-611

1. 3,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    in short it use to be appx $1 based on graphite mine in Tanzania. still own this mine but constantly being delayed. due to this delay SP crashed
    Seperate to the graphite mine MNS are an appx 63% owner of IM3NY which is building a gigafactory in NY and are currently about 20% complete. IM3NY will be listed this year on the NYSE ZOR Nassaq, they already have 1billion aud in binding offtakes including a recent USD 74 million offtakes with the US govt. expecting completion by early 2022 and plan is to increase capacity.
    MNS is also planning on building a gigafactory in Townsville, Sep announcement as tenders already being accepted.
    We are now focussed on the battery / lithium-ion / EV game which is currently booming and will continue to do so for many years to come considering the global movement to ev.
    Let's not forget Hancock convinced a company he consults for in NY to invest 10,million USD
    I'm sure others ppl that have been around longer than me can add or alter some of what I said (except Frizl put it on mute).
    big future IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.