MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

[Master Thread] Charting, page-629

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Hi BK, I’d only focus on the now which is the IM3NY battery plant investment and technology from C4V. The technology is the greenest, cheapest, fastest charging technology currently available and will be in semi automated production this year and full automated production next year. Close to $1BAUD in binding offtakes with a known contract with US gov contractor. Initial capacity is 1.8GW and they have raised additional funds to increase this quickly with goal to produce > 30GW in 8yrs. IM3NY is listing in the US this year and from my research the yanks seem to value 1GW at $800M to 1B MC. Just with IM3NY you can see a serious rerate needs to occur and the only concern is they run into production issues.

following on from this I’d go back through the ASX announcements and look at battery tech and who is on our board to give you a hell of a lot of confidence, along with google Bidens investment into this sector.

the other stuff we have a 10% stake in C4V, 100% own graphite mine in Tanzania and potentially opening a factory in Townsville. These are more than likely longer term projects and some may not get off the ground but if all come to fruition LT I’d say just write your own cheque for what the SP could be. First though within next 12 months focus on what you think IM3NY will deliver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.