MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

soooo. the supreme leader of hc, jag sanger, has finally given...

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    soooo. the supreme leader of hc, jag sanger, has finally given his snarky reply to the fritzl issue. problem is fritzl and a couple of his compatriots over the years are either very close to management of hc OR cut from the same cloth personality wise or both (just research JS online - you'll know what i mean). he has a major issue with the company management (couple of us believe it because we don't pay hc for advertising) and will continue to allow negativity and slander in here. real pity but its his site.

i am making a website for reference and summary of all the info about mns to refer newbies to. it will also have a forum just for mns, but you can be fritzl free on twitter at $mns if you like. he seems sh1t scared to even post on there where he is unprotected. after 1800 posts, a 5:1 like ratio and 1:6 GA ratio and i think 5+ years on here, i for one will not continue to be part of this fiasco. bye bye all. thanks for all the discussions.

watch this post get moderated quicker than rims disappear at a puff daddy concert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.