XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi winkinatcha, 10 cents, Hotfire,Dr Ramjet,Red,Danube, cate88...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi winkinatcha, 10 cents, Hotfire,Dr Ramjet,Red,Danube, cate88 et al,

Thanks for your various feedback and suggestions on the posting of the Master Time factor updates. I take comfort that most of you have not found it upsetting that I had posted them in a separate thread within the XJO Charts forum yesterday. However, it is perhaps best to keep to the now generally accepted understanding that the current number of threads in the XJO forum ( and perhaps the Charts forum as well ?) is at an optimum which is amenable for easy, convenient tracking and discussion.

Also, I appreciate winkinatcha's call for friends to post a thumbs up... these are all really encouragement and an indication of positive feedback and response that we should give to all contributing posters. We are posting because we want to "prosper thy neighbour" and not because we possess other ulterior motives, as if there were any.

Meanwhile, to toe the line, I'll consider this discussion as ended, and will be happy to continue to contribute within the Charts forum in the general thread, and thus keeping the Charts forum clear of too many threads as well.

So to all following these Master time factor forecast charts, see you again here in the Charts forum general thread. Thanks again.

May the best prices be yours, cheers.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.