XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Hi friends,Here is the update of the XJO in the master time...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

Here is the update of the XJO in the master time factor forecast for those who have been following the master time factor forecast charts from last year.

As this is basically the last Master Time Factor Forecast update chart I'll be posting, I'll like to add in a special indicator, which is the Delta turning points forecasts since March 2009 for the XJO with forecasts into the future until May 2011. These delta points are based on the Intermediate( 4 months ) and Medium Term ( 4 Quarters). These delta turning points are similar to those popularised by Welles Wilder, the founder of the RSI and other indicators, and you can read the story about delta turning points here.

Observations
    =============

1. Some delta turning points fall very near or exactly at the peaks or bottoms of the XJO, while some are clearly less accurate than expected. However, they do provide some reasonable guidance as to timing overall.

2. March 18th 2011, (last Friday) fell smack into a delta turning point (yellow vertical line) as indicated. This was also a significant time day from a time cluster projected from various previous pivots( as indicated from my previous post under this charts forum).

3.The master time factor forecast is shown in the usual blue colour line. As you are aware of, the master time factor forecast only indicates the direction and timing, but not the magnitude.

4. I have removed the simple pitchfork with the reaction lines in this final update, as there have been many more detailed pitchfork analysis posted in this forum by other members who merit your consideration and attention.

5. The Tom Demark REI indicator is also shown below this Master time factor forecast chart.

I hope you have enjoyed and benefited from the master time factor forecast charts in the past, and thanks again for the opportunity to share these charts with you.

dascore

Note to the moderators: I have no association with the delta turning points and this is NOT a recommendation favouring the abovementioned website which is provided solely for information purposes and is a public link readily available from a general search. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.