XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi friends,First a message to those who consider the separate...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

First a message to those who consider the separate posting of this chart under this old thread from 2010 to be a "violation" of the current existing accepted understanding to post under a common thread for the day, please know, this is the last Master time factor forecast chart I'm posting under the XJO by stock thread, as any further updates will be posted to the Charts forum which perhaps represents the "proper" place for these charts. Because of this, I hope you will allow this chart to past off for the last time, without the need to delete it. Thanks.

My last update of the Master time factor was on the 6th dec 2010. As most of us are aware, we have read of many excellent charts and posts by other esteemed members of the forum who have presented the alternatives displayed by the XJO, where in the main, two pictures were generally shown - the first, that we are overbought and likely to pullback shortly, and the second, that the XJO will soon move beyond 5000 and higher.

Now, what did the Master Time Forecast Chart indicated?

From the chart below, it seems the Master Time Factor foreast is in line with the thinking that there will be a peak and then a pullback before rebounding in March- and this is marked in the forecast line as shown in the chart below. This is just a forecast...nothing casted in concrete ...So let's see how the market will turn out.

Once again, trade well, trade safe. See those of you who are interested in these type of charts in the Charts forum, cheers!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.